Microstrategy Security filter Mapping details - Metadata Scripts

How to get Security filter Mapping details using Metadata Scripts?


select OI.Object_name,OI1.Object_name,OI1.project_id from DSSMDOBJINFO OI join 
(select I.Object_id A, I1.Object_id B,I.project_id C from DSSMDLNKITEM I
join DSSMDLNKITEM I1
on I.Linkitem_id=I1.Linkitem_id
where I.Link_id in (select Object_id from DSSMDOBJINFO where object_type=52 and Object_name='MD Security filter Link'
and project_id in (select Object_id from DSSMDOBJINFO where Object_name in ('Project name 1','Project name 2') and object_type=32))
and I.project_id in (select Object_id from DSSMDOBJINFO where Object_name in ('Project name 1','Project name 2') and object_type=32)
And I1.Object_type= 34
And I.Object_type=58) LI 
on OI.Object_id=LI.B
join DSSMDOBJINFO OI1
on OI1.Object_id=LI.A
and OI1.Project_id=LI.C

Comments

  1. Hi, i am a begginer in Microstrategy

    I am working with microstrategy ver 9.4.1

    I have installed the product, activated and my intelligence server ir running.

    I have created a project and my project has a database instance.

    I want to create schema objects like attributes or facts, but the option is disabled. I can't do anything related with schema, also 'warhouse catalog' is disabled.

    Any advice will be greatly apreciatted

    Yolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving Good Example.
    Fantastic article, Viral. Very well written, clear and concise. One of the best links explaining one to many and hierarchy in microstrategy. Thanks a lot.It is uaefull to me and my training Ithubonlineonlinetraining center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving Good Example.
    Fantastic article, Viral. Very well written, clear and concise. One of the best links explaining one to many and hierarchy Microstrategy. Thanks a lot.It is uaefull to me and my training Microstrategyonlinetraining center.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligent cubes in Microstrategy

Useful Metadata Queries - Microstrategy

Microstrategy OLAP - Dynamic Aggregation